“Don’t wait for people to be friendly. Show them how.”
1. Love your self. The first step in having a good relationship with a
friend is to have a good relationship with yourself.
When we genuinely like ourselves, we become more
attractive to other people. We have more to offer
others because we are not constantly focused on
our own image and reputation.
2. Be kind and listen. Be fun and light. Be serious when needed, love extensively,
and forgive always
3. Accept the person as they are, as an individual, without conditions.
Also, as important as it is for you to be there for them,
sometimes you have to be willing to let them be there for you.
4. Guide each other in times of need with your honest opinions.
5. A true friend always supports the person ,but doesn’t feel compelled to support the situation. A true friend knows how and when to say the firm, “No.”
6. Accept that no friendship is perfect. Everyone readily admits that fights
are a normal part of marriage and family relationships.
But when it comes to friendships, people are much less comfortable
7. Tell them how you feel. You don’t have to make a big deal of it all the time
but sometimes there are moments where letting someone know
that they’re important to you through something you say,
can make a big difference to how someone is feeling.
8.Remember : a true friend doesn’t flee when changes occur. Nothing is sadder for new parents than to find that their single friends have abandoned them
because of the baby.
9.Forgive and Forget. Everyone screws up. Even besties with the best intentions.
Think of what life would be like without her in comparison to her crime,
and you'll probably want to overlook your friend's
human mistakes and move on.
We become better friends because we don't cling.
We are secure enough to spend time with a friend
because we want to, not because we need to.